- Feb. 12th, 2019 – Presentation in ITA:
N. Raviv and D. A. Karpuk, “Private polynomial computation from Lagrange encoding.”
- Feb. 4th, 2019 – New paper in Transactions on Information Theory:
R. Cohen, N. Raviv, and Y. Cassuto, “LDPC codes over the q-ary Multi-Bit channel,” arXiv:1706.09146 [cs.IT], 2017. To appear in Transactions on Information Theory.
- Jan. 29th, 2019 – New Technical Report:
N. Raviv, Q. Yu, J. Bruck and S. Avestimehr, “Download and access trade-offs in Lagrange coded computing,” ETR144, January 2019.
- Jan. 11th, 2019 – Two new papers on bioRxiv:
– S. Jain, B. Mazaheri, N. Raviv, and J. Bruck, “Short tandem repeats information in TCGA is statistically biased by amplification,” bioRxiv 518878, 2019.
– S. Jain, B. Mazaheri, N. Raviv, and J. Bruck, “Cancer Classification from Healthy DNA using Machine Learning,” bioRxiv 517839, 2019.
- Dec. 24th, 2018 – New paper in AISTATS:
Q. Yu, S. Li, N. Raviv, S. M. M. Kalan, M. Soltanolkotabi, S. Avestimehr, “Lagrange Coded Computing: Optimal design for resiliency, security, and privacy” to appear in The International Conference on Artificial Intelligence and Statistics (AISTATS), 2019.
- Dec. 12th, 2018 – New paper on arXiv:
N. Raviv and D. A. Karpuk, “Private polynomial computation from Lagrange encoding“, arXiv:1812.04142 [cs.IT], 2018.
- Dec. 4th, 2018 – New paper on arXiv:
N. Raviv, I. Tamo, and E. Yaakobi, “Private information retrieval in graph-based replication systems,” arXiv:1812.01566 [cs.IT], 2018.